Contract logistics by PEKAES is a service that includes a number of operations carried out on the warehouse space, unloading, deconsolidation, storage, after receiving the order, picking the order, packing, securing and preparing for distribution. It also includes a number of additional services, such as foiling, creating promotional sets or labeling. Ask for an offer!
- storage of goods and stocks management,
(shared terminals, dedicated terminals, so-called "in house" logistics production),
- complementing according to agreed principles, including FIFO, FEFO, management of batches and expiry dates,
- preparation of transport units according to the recipients requirments (trade networks),
- handling of the return of goods,
- pallet management.
In addition, we offer:
- consolidation of goods delivered in containers together with the services of securing cargo in a container (stevedoring),
- decolidation of containers, unloading and palletizing,
- co-packing and labelling,
- creation of promotionals sets and stands,
- marking of units according to GS1 standards.