The operator and the owner of these web sites is PEKAES Sp. z o.o. All rights to the web-sites whole contents are reserved.
User has the rights to take and to print all sites or parts of the web sites: www.pekaes.pl under condition that the copyrights and the rights of registered PEKAES Sp. z o.o. trade marks will be intacted. Unauthorized copying, electronic transmit on, linking or modifying other way the part or the whole service is prohibited unless otherwise is stated by PEKAES Sp. z o.o. in written.
PEKAES Sp. z o.o. shall spare no pains in order to present information inserted on the web-sites comprehensively and up-to-date but he is not obliged to determine the level of information precision. PEKAES Sp. z o.o. is not obliged to permanent updating all data. PEKAES Sp. z o.o. is not responsible for precision, updating and completing information presented on web sites.
The risk of using the information presented by service shall bear the user. PEKAES Sp. z o.o. is not responsible for damages being results of using the service www.pekaes.pl
Taking steps to ensure the highest standard of our services and to respect privacy at the same time, we would like to ask you to familiarise yourself with the purposes and the method of processing personal data.
The Controller of personal data processed in connection with our business activity, including within the functionalities of the website www.pekaes.pl is PEKAES Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Błonie, address: ul. Spedycyjna 1, 05-870 Błonie, KRS number: 0000681167, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 527 010 47 17, statistical number (REGON): 000982285 (hereinafter referred to as: PEKAES or Controller). PEKAES respects the privacy of the persons whose personal data it processes and makes every effort to ensure that those data are properly safeguarded and kept confidential, taking into account the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as: the “GDPR” and the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (i.e. Dz.U. [Journal of Laws] of 2019, item 1781).
You can contact the Controller using:
You can contact the designated Data Protection Officer, including for the purpose of exercising your rights, via:
The website administered by PEKAES has functionalities (tabs), by means of which personal data is collected and processed (For Clients, For Carriers, Media Kit, Contact). Data collection is carried out, among others, through dedicated contact forms. Personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
1. CONTACT PURPOSES:
a. The processing of personal data is performed in order to contact current or potential Customers and Contractors, persons interested in the activities of PEKAES, media representatives (general communication directed to PEKAES by means of e-mail, letters or telephone call) and in order to prepare an offer or answer a question.
b. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, i.e. the legitimate interest of PEKAES, which is the freedom to engage in a business activity enabling communication with the persons sending the correspondence, including by means of dedicated forms, preparation of answers meeting the expectations of users and consisting in the right to identify the persons with whom the contact is maintained. If the communication concerns the possibility of establishing cooperation or presenting an offer, the basis for the processing of personal data shall be the intention to enter into an agreement - Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR.
c. The duration of the processing of personal data shall be the entire duration of the exchange of messages; then the personal data shall be processed for a period of 3 years from the last exchange of messages. This time can be shortened if the purpose is achieved earlier.
2. PERFORMANCE OF THE AGREEMENT OR PROVISION OF SERVICES
a. The processing of personal data is carried out in order to fulfil the provisions of the agreement, including by providing service and management of individual orders under the agreements and by providing access to information about the services provided under the agreement.
b. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6(1)(b) the GDPR as regards the implementation of the agreement, Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR as regards the fulfilment of tax obligations under the agreement and Article 6(1)(f), i.e. a legitimate legal interest of PEKAES, as regards communicating with persons engaged in the performance of the agreement and conducting the process of identification of such persons.
c. The duration of personal data processing is the duration of the agreement or the provision of services, followed by the period of limitation of claims (as defined by law) and the period related to the implementation of tax regulations.
3. RECRUITMENT OF EMPLOYEES AND ASSOCIATES
a. The processing of personal data is carried out for the purpose of recruitment processes.
b. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR as regards the intention to conclude a civil law agreement and Article 6(1) (c) of the GDPR as regards the intention to conclude an employment agreement. As part of the recruitment processes, PEKAES requires providing personal data only within the scope specified in the labour law regulations (scope indicated in Article 211 of the Labour Code) and – in relation to civil law agreements – within the scope indicated in the job offer. If personal data beyond the scope of Article211 of the Labour Code or the job offer are transmitted voluntarily, their transmission will be based on the consent of the person transmitting them (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR), expressed by a clear affirmative act, such as the sending of application documents by the candidate. In case of consent to participate in future recruitment processes, the basis for processing personal data is Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
c. The duration of personal data processing is indicated each time in a specific recruitment announcement. In the case of processing of personal data based on the prerequisite of a person's consent, the data is not processed longer than until its withdrawal.
a. The personal data provided are processed for the purpose of using cookies and managing their settings. Cookies are used in order to:
c. Changes in cookie preferences (including the “disable” option) can be made through your browser settings, but changing the settings relating to cookies may affect the scope and form of the content displayed while browsing a particular website.
d. ASSERTING AND DEFENDING AGAINST CLAIMS
a. It is possible to process personal data on the basis of the Controller's legitimate interests, i.e. the right to assert claims and recover receivables and to defend oneself against claims (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR). This objective is pursued when an action is brought against PEKAES or PEKAES is required to participate in proceedings before a court or an office, including when it will safeguard its own legal interest, as well as for the purposes of debt recovery.
b. Data in this respect is processed for the maximum period of limitation of claims.
1. The data provided through the website (including the indicated e-mails/phone numbers) are provided on a voluntary basis, however, it should be noted that the fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory because we need this data in order to properly provide the service – failure to provide it may mean that your request will not be processed. Other personal data, which will be provided via contact forms/e-mail or during a phone call, will be provided at your sole discretion. However, one should bear in mind that a limitation of the data entered, e.g. on the commercial enquiry form, may affect the commercial offer made in response.
2. To the extent that personal data are processed on the basis of consent, the consent granted may be withdrawn at any time, without, however, affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out before withdrawal.
3. Providing data within the scope specified in Article 221 of the Labour Code is required (in the case of employment based on an employment agreement) by law - the Labour Code. In case of recruitment for employment based on a civil law agreement, the scope of data is determined by the Controller as part of a specific offer. The consequence of not providing this data is that it is not possible to consider an incomplete application in the recruitment process. The provision of other data is voluntary.
1. To the extent necessary, personal data may be made available to entities supporting the Controller's activities, in particular: service technicians and suppliers of IT systems, including IT devices on which the data are processed, legal and tax offices, consulting and auditing companies, postal operators and courier companies, server providers - including companies operating these servers, entities providing protection of property and debt collection companies.
2. If we are obliged to do so by applicable law, we will make the processed data available to authorized entities.
3. If the purpose of the processing so requires (in particular when the processing is related to the preparation of an offer or the provision of services within a capital group), personal data may be transferred to entities of PEKAES group (Spedycja Polska „SPEDCONT” sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Łódź and Chemikals sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Braniewo).
4. The data obtained as part of cookie management may be made available to external software and server providers, including providers of IT infrastructure maintenance services and external auditors and law firms. In addition, cookies can be analysed by external cookie providers such as Google Analytics.
5. As a rule, personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area. If there is a need to transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area, you will be informed in advance.
6. PEKAES does not use automated systems/processes and automated decision making (e.g. profiling) to run the website.
1. PEKAES applies organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of processed personal data, accountability of operations performed on personal data and their confidentiality, availability and integrity.
2. PEKAES shall take appropriate measures to protect personal data against unauthorised access or disclosure to third parties.
3. PEKAES ensures due diligence in the selection of entities providing services and recipients of data, and in case of further entrustment of the processing of personal data, it strives to ensure that these entities maintain the highest standards in this respect.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small files sent by the website and stored in your browser. Cookies are used to track the traffic on the website. They facilitate the proper functioning of the website and help to adapt it to the requirements of its visitors by remembering their preferences and behaviour on the site. The information contained in the file can be read by the server during the connection to the site. Cookies do not allow any private data or information of a confidential nature to be read from your computer. Storing or accessing information does not change the configuration of the telecommunication end device in use (e.g. phone, tablet, computer) and does not change the software installed in that device.
2.Who manages cookies on the www.pekaes.pl website?
The entity placing cookies on the end device of a user of www.pekaes.pl website and obtaining access to them is the website administrator: PEKAES sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Błonie.
3. What are cookies used for?
First of all, cookies enable:
5. What types of cookies do we use?
We can use two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies.
Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user's end device until the user logs out, leaves the website or turns off the software (web browser).
Permanent cookies are stored in the user's end device for a period of time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the user.
6. How can you manage cookies?
7. Help and contact details
The person whose personal data we process is entitled to exercise the rights set out in detail in the GDPR; the information provided below is of a descriptive nature.
1. The right to access personal data (information about the data) and to obtain a copy of the data.
If you request information about the data being processed, you will be informed about the ways in which the data are processed (purposes and legal basis for processing, scope of data in our possession, entities to whom they are disclosed, intended date of deletion of individual sets of data). You also have the right to request a copy of your personal data.
2. The right to make changes to personal data (the right to rectify).
If the personal data we hold is incorrect or incomplete, you may ask us to update or correct it.
3. The right to erase data (“the right to be forgotten”)
If we do not need to store or process your data (processing is no longer necessary for any of the purposes for which it was collected), you have the right to request that we stop or limit the processing of your data or delete some or all of it.
4. The right to withdraw consent
If the data are processed on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, but this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before withdrawal.
5. The right to data portability
To the extent that data are processed by automated means in connection with an agreement or consent, PEKAES shall provide the data supplied by the data subject in a computer-readable format. It is also possible to request that these data be sent to another entity, provided, however, that it is technically possible for both PEKAES and the designated entity to do so.
6. The right to restriction of processing
Provided that the following conditions are met, you may request a restriction of the processing of your personal data:
7. The right to object
To the extent that the processing of personal data by PEKAES is in our legitimate interests (and is not linked to any other legal basis for data processing) or involves direct marketing, you have the right to object to the processing of these data, indicating the specific area of the processing of your data (or relating to the entire processing).
8. The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint in connection with the processing of personal data with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data in Warsaw (address for correspondence: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
1. The request may be made in person or through a proxy, in any form. On the part of the Controller, the contact concerning the execution of rights and demands of natural persons may be made by means of the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
2. Where a request has been addressed to the Controller electronically, the reply shall be provided in the same form, unless the sender has requested a different form of reply. In other cases, answers shall in principle be given in writing. Requests received by telephone shall be recorded by the Controller in writing or electronically for the purposes of processing the request further and for evidential purposes.
3. The handling of the request entitles PEKAES to process personal data within the framework of the correspondence conducted in this respect for the purposes of complying with the request and defending against claims. These data will be processed throughout the entire processing of the request and may then be processed during the period of limitation of claims.
4. A reply to the request should be given within one month of the receipt. If it is necessary to extend this deadline, we will inform the requesting party of the reasons for this action.
5. If the Controller is unable to identify an individual on the basis of the request, he will ask the requesting party for additional information. The provision of such data is not obligatory, but failure to provide such data will result in a refusal to comply with the request.
1. As an informed user of the website, you are responsible for the content of both public and direct messages. Please note that the law prohibits the introduction of, among other things, content that is offensive, vulgar, or violates the dignity of others.
2. By registering in the Client Zone, you become the author and holder of the login and password you enter, so please keep them safe and do not make them available to third parties.
3. If you participate in our recruitment process, you are responsible for the content of the application documents, including their correctness and accuracy.
1. The site is not intended for children. Therefore, we do not intend to collect and process personal data from persons under 16 years old.
1. The Policy is reviewed and updated on an ongoing basis as necessary.
2. The current version of the Policy is effective from 1 November 2020.